Monday, March 16, 2009

March 2009 - Day 1

Could it be this easy? I never knew what blogging was until now. You will have to excuse if I mess up here and there as I am a work in progress and technically challenged.

Ok, I started this blog because a friend told me it was a great way to tell your story. I guess my story is that I have a purpose. My purpose is to educate and help as manypeople as I can how to attain and maintain their health and enrich their quality of life.

Glyconutrients - a strange word that most people have never heard of. I hadn't, when my friend told me about it. I didnt want to know either. Ever have that. Someone has something to tellyou, but we are so conditioned to NOT believe that we say no even before we check it out. Why is that? Anyway, it took me 2 years before I would even look at this technology and I hope that this blog will encourage someone do some due diligence before dismissing something that may actually help them.

My attempt to educate others will often be done by tripping over my own feet, but thats ok. I am only human.

Yes, this is network marketing! But not the way you may think. i guess i just want others to know about this technology. My goal was to get healthy, n0t make money. For me, it still is. Oh sure, I would be lying if I did not say that I wanted to make money from this......but just enough to cover the cost of these products for myself and my family. Anything beyond that is just "bonus". For me it is more about getting the information out there. To let people know there is something out there that they may want to know about. I am only the "messenger". What you do with the information is all up to you.

So today, I will tell you what glyconutrients are..... they are the building blocks for the structure function of your cells. They are what makes your cells communicate so that your body and work the way it was designed to work. Its as simple and as complicted as that.

Glyco means "sugar" and nutrients well we know what they are.....or do we. I have people tell me all the time that they do not need supplements because they eat so well. It isn't about how well you eat and what you are getting from your 8 servings of fruit and veggies a day....its about what you are not getting from them. You ARE getting calories, but you are not getting the same NUTRITION from them anymore.

Today, most of our fruits and veggies are green harvested. What that means is that they are picked long before the nutrients have had a chance to come from the root to the fruit or vegetable and then they are are often sprayed with chemicals to turn them those beautiful colours we expect our fruits and vegetable to be. That means we are loosing nutritional components that keep up healthy. Even those people fortunate enough to be able to get their produce from local farming are still not getting what is sufficient for cell structure because our soils are so depleted from vitamins and minerals. You CAN expect to get a lesser amount of nutrition from your food stuffs today. If I accomplish nothing more from this than to actually get someone to understand that I will be more than satisfied.

Glyconutrients are the "monosaccarhides" that come from nature. There are 8 monosaccharides that are specific for cellular communication and we no longer get them in our food stuffs.....therefore it is imperative to supplement today. Today we only find 2 of these "sugars" on our grocery store shelves and we need all 8 of them. Without all 8 of them, you do not have all the pieces of the alphabet and your cells "cannot communicate" effectiviely. It is like trying to say what you ate for breakfast but leaving all the vowels out of your sentence. It just "garble". And the same works for your body. If you do not have all the pieces of the alphabet, your cells cannot figure out what they are supposed to be doing and chaos arrises and over time your health will start to decline in one way or another.

Do your do dilligence....do your homework on "glyconutrients" before you dismiss something that is very important to your health.

I will write in more detail next time, but for now.....you can read more about glyconutrients at the following websites.

www.mannapges.com/sztanko
www.allaboutmannatech.com

For now, I hope you have a wonderful week.

Linda Sztanko, GNWC, NR, WMA
"Enrich Your Quality of Life"




No comments:

Post a Comment